Aims and scope
International Journal of Pioneering Technology and Engineering (IJPTE) (ISSN: 2822-454X) is an open-access journal with the objective of publishing quality research articles in science, medicine, agriculture, and engineering such as Nanotechnology, Climate Change, and GlobalWarming, Air Pollution Management, and Electronics, etc. All papers published by IJPTE are blind peer-reviewed. Our journal is published 2 (two) issues per year. IJPTE's objective is to provide a forum for scientific publication and discussion of the state of the art in Engineering. The language of the papers is English. The aim of the journal is:
- to disseminate original, scientific, theoretical, or applied research in the field of Engineering.
- to seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for publication globally.
- to publish original, theoretical, and practical advances in Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Computer Science & Engineering,
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Civil Engineering, and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences.
- to create a bridge for the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- to solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
International Journal of Pioneering Technology and Engineering (IJPTE) covers a wide range of research topics related to engineering branches. The main topics include but are not limited to:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical, Biomechanics
- Chaos theory and chaotic systems
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil, Hydraulic, and Architecture Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science Education
- Chaos & Dynamical Systems
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Environment & Light and Textile Industries Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Metallurgical, and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Nanotechnology & Nano science, Nonlinear Science
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Physics Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Recent developments in chaos-based engineering applications,
Vol. 2 No. 01 (2023): June